Vesuna Consulting Sarl

Villa Clémentine - Lacanau

Résidence Les Hauts du Golf n°12, Allée des Golfs 33680 LACANAU
4 persons (Maxi: 4 pers.)
2 bedrooms
70  m2
Enter your dates to view the amount
Flexibles dates :

Sports enthusiasts you will be at the center of the lacanau golf courses. Park the car in front of your villa and go play golf on foot, run or cycle throught the many path of Lacanau. Pleasant place in the heart of the pine forest to also spend family holidays.

non smoking rental

Rooms and equipment

Bedroom(s): 2
Bed(s):  3
including bed(s) for 1 pers.: 2
including bed(s) for 2 pers.: 1
Bathrooms / Shower room
  • Bathroom with bathtub
  • Hair dryer
Bathroom (s) (with bath):  1
WC:  2
one per floor
  • Kitchen
  • Freezer
  • Oven
  • Dishwasher
  • Fridge
Other rooms
  • Balcony
  • Living room
  • Terrace
  • Cellar
  • Hi-fi system
  • TV
  • Wifi
Other equipment
  • Private washing machine
  • Ironing equipment
Heating / Air conditioning
  • Heating
  • Local for sports equipment
  • Garden Lounge
  • Not closed ground
Private car park plus outdoor bike rack

Information on the establishment

  • Into residence
  • Shared garden
  • Terraced house with owner
Golf courses , tennis , cycle paths nearby
Food, catering
Restaurant near the golf couse
  • Internet access
  • Parking nearby
  • Private parking
  • Rental of bed linens and /or towels
optional renting linen at booking time
  • Shared pool
pool open between 9 am and 9 pm

General terms and conditions of rental

Saturday between 4 pm and 6 pm
Saturday before 10 am
Spoken language(s)
  • English
25% deposit upon booking, remaining 75% plus security deposit 500€ payable 1 month before handing over the keys
Accepted payment methods
  • Virement bancaire
Only by bank transfer
the tenant must return the house in the same state of cleanliness as that which he will have found on his arrival. Failing this,a penalty oh 200€ will be applied . Howeer, he can opt at the time of booking for an exit cleaning under contract for 120€.
Sheets and Linen
Possibility of renting linen at booking time
Children and extra beds
Pets are not allowed.
Pets not allowed